- 127 (Registered)
- Basic knowledge of R and Python
- Knowledge of the GGPlot2 package is recommended
- Knowledge of dataframes
- Knowledge of vectors and vectorized operations
Ready to take your R and Python Programming skills to the next level?
Want to truly become proficient at Data Science and Analytics with R and Python?
This course is for you!
Professional R and Python Video training, unique data sets designed with years of industry experience in mind, engaging exercises that are both fun and also give you a taste for Analytics of the REAL WORLD.
In this course you will learn:
- How to prepare data for analysis in R and Python
- How to perform the median imputation method in R and Python
- How to work with date-times in R and Python
- What Lists are and how to use them
- What the Apply family of functions is
- How to use apply(), lapply() and sapply() instead of loops
- How to nest your own functions within apply-type functions
- How to nest apply(), lapply() and sapply() functions within each other
- And much, much more!
The more you learn the better you will get. After every module you will already have a strong set of skills to take with you into your Data Science career.
- Anybody who has basic R and Python knowledge and would like to take their skills to the next level
- Anybody who has already completed the R and Python Programming A-Z course
- This course is NOT for complete beginners in R and Python
Curriculum is empty
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion