- 174 (Registered)
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides an introduction to the development of algorithms to diverse types of problems and the development of computer programs to implement solutions for them. It explores standard programming constructs used to introduce fundamental algorithmic / programming concepts including variables, control constructs, functions, list, tuple, dictionary and their role in problem solving. This course emphasizes structured programming in the development of algorithm solutions to common problems.
The course covers introductory elements of object-oriented programming including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, abstraction, aggregation and advanced concepts like error handling, file handling and Python libraries. Learners will be able to understand the methodologies of architecting an object-oriented programming solution and implement it to solve a business problem.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner will be able to :
- In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Python, learn how Python works and how that knowledge helps you to improve your ability in debugging problems. Whether you’re interested in writing scripting code, code involving complex mathematical calculations or even web programming (django, Zope, Google App Engine), you’ll be able to accomplish all of this and more with Python.
- Understand classes and objects, constructors and destructors, and control structures in Python.
- Use the class inheritance to design better code.
- Explain how polymorphism is achieved through Python code.
- Learn syntax, features, and how to utilize the Python libraries.
- Explain how to create functions and Lambda functions in Python.
- Use exception handling in Python programs.
- Understand database connectivity and querying in Python.
Curriculum is empty
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion